Personality Detection through
Do you know your handwriting and signature reveals all about your personality, present state of mind, positive traits, hidden talents and even the trouble spots..?
EROS TIMES has brought you a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY to get your handwriting analysed for FREE! A limited time offer..
BENEFITS of Handwriting Analysis
- Recognize your strengths, weaknesses.
- Understand your blocks/weaknesses and ways on removing them.
- Feel enthusiastic and confident.
- Take up the career of your choice, which gives you satisfaction. 5. To build better relationships.
: FREE OFFER :
Get few HIGHLIGHTS of your personality through handwriting analysis by our experts.
: SUBMISSION OF HANDWRITING SAMPLE :
- Write one page in English (preferably un-copied matter) on a plain A-4 sizes paper. Include few lines in Hindi or your regional language.
- Prefer black pen for writing to get a clear image for uploading.
- Include your SIGNATURE and Full Name at the end of the page.
- This offer is valid for sending your own handwriting only.
A person’s handwriting is as unique as their personality, which makes it tempting to connect the two.
Graphology – the study of handwriting and handwriting analysis – is now an accepted and increasingly used technique for assessment of people in organizations. Handwriting analysis is an effective and reliable indicator of personality and behaviour, and so is a useful tool for many organizational processes, for example: recruitment, interviewing and selection, team-building, counselling, and career-planning.
The science of graphology uses at least 300 different handwriting features in its investigative approach. The graphologist’s interpretation skill is in the psychological art of understanding the particular blend of handwriting features – an expert is able to see the writer ‘step off the page.
Graphology is a fun exercise, especially if you’re testing someone you know, but it has very limited accuracy. If you’re interested in a more scientific basis, learn how forensic investigators compare the handwriting of suspects and ransom notes.